AMISHVILLE, USA CAMPGROUND RULES
Amishville USA is a family campground. To insure this goal is maintained, we thank you for following these rules. Failure to adhere to these rules can result in immediate ejection from the property with all unused rentals being forfeited.
1. Each camping group shall register before camping. One site - One family. A family is defined as father and/or mother and immediate children up to 2 adults and 3 children. Additional members of the camping party must pay an additional charge. This includes one vehicle per site. All other vehicles must be parked on the grassy areas by the barn. Do not park on unoccupied sites.
2. All non-camping visitors must leave the grounds by 10:00 pm. Otherwise the registered camper will be charged appropriately.
3. RV’s must be parked on the stone pads only. No exceptions. This applies to sites with stone pads.
4. Tents may be pitched on RV sites, but any damage resulting from the tent must be paid for by the registering adults for that site. This includes the puncturing of water lines with stakes whether they are for tents, awnings or other items. The charge for repairing a water line due to puncture, neglect or misuse is $50.00.
5. The registered campers are responsible for the actions of all members of their party, regardless of age.
6. Campers must be eighteen (18) years of age to register for a site. Any one under the age of eighteen must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
7. Check out tags must be hung on the post by your lot number.
8. Check in/out time is 1:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. 12:00 noon on Saturday. 3:00 p.m. on Sunday. Early check-ins/late check-outs must be prearranged with the office for a fee.
9. Disorderly conduct will not be tolerated. Visitors involved in such actions will be removed from the premises. Please report all problems to the management.
10. No weapons of any kind are allowed. Possessing them on this property will result in automatic ejection and forfeiture of all rentals paid.
11. Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. (local time). No radios after 11:00 p.m. From 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m., music is permitted to the extent that no other sites shall be disturbed by it at any time. Non-electric golf carts are not to be driven after 11:00 pm. Failure to obey this rule may result in the confiscation of keys for the remainder of the night.
12. All pets are to be kept on a leash and may not disturb or present a threat to other campers. Registered campers are responsible for cleaning up after pets at all times. No more than two dogs per site. Pit Bulls or Pit Bull mixes are specifically prohibited from the campground.
13. Fires must be maintained in a stove, grill or fire ring as long as a burn ban is not in effect.
14. One fire ring and one picnic table per site. No exceptions. You will be charged extra for moving fire rings off of the designated place for them.
15. All trash must be placed in trash bags and then disposed of in one of the receptacles provided.
16. Alcoholic beverages are permitted in moderation at your own site.
17. Only campground owned vehicles are permitted around the lake.
18. Fireworks are not permitted in the campground.
19. No three or four wheel ATV’s or Gator style vehicles.
20. Any motorized transportation (mini bikes, golf carts, mopeds, etc.) must be driven by a person holding a valid driver’s license and holding valid liability insurance.
21. Unsafe driving of any vehicle will be cause for ejection from the campground .
22. No bicycle riding after dark.
23. Campground speed limit is 10 mph. This includes all golf carts .
24. No swimming after dark.
25. Refunds will be given only in unusual circumstances such as prolonged loss of utility services in the camping area, serious illness, death in the immediate family or accident. Rain, cold or inclement weather is not a valid reason to request a refund.
26. Do not walk through other campsites without permission of the occupants. This includes seasonal campsites, even if the resident is not present.